Glad people are interested J

Yes – we will ask all speakers to share their slides, so everything shareable will be shared afterwards.

Best,

Marta

Marta Teperek, PhD

Research Data Facility Manager

Cambridge University Library / Research Operations Office

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

tel. 01223 333138 (Friday - Wednesday)

tel. 01223 761652 (Thursday)

Twitter: @martateperek