By noon on Thursday, Davis Erin Anderson had copied the addresses of a few
dozen websites and online PDFs that listed signs of climate change by state
and region.

In a book-lined room on the third floor of the New York Academy of Medicine
in Manhattan, Ms. Anderson was hunched over a laptop, working her way
through a list of states.

All of the material had been posted by federal agencies, and Ms. Anderson
was sending it off to an archive so that it would not disappear when the
new presidential administration took office in January.
http://nyti.ms/2h2A5oc
http://nyti.ms/2h2A5oc+

--
Peterk