Hi all

I am currently undertaking a realist synthesis exploring the reduction and prevention of risk behaviours (smoking, drinking, substance misuse, and risky sexual practice) during adolescence. I am nearing the end of my research and I am currently refining my programme theories ready for writing up. Happy to network and discuss our findings.

Best wishes
From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michelle Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 14 December 2016 12:49:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Experiences in evaluation of interventions for behavioural changes (drug addiction, obesity, diet..)

Hi Marcia/Bernie

Thanks for this post.

I am using realist evaluation approach for  an intervention to address binge drinking with 16 to 18 year olds in Southampton. This will include behaviour change theory, (theory planned behaviour and prototype willingness model). I will have an initial program theory in February 2017.

I would also be interested in networking.

Thanks

Michelle Hyatt

BA Hons, MA, PhD student

PhD student | Health and Social Sciences

Southampton Solent University | East Park Terrace | Southampton SO14 0YN

T: 023 8201 3606 | E: [log in to unmask] | www.solent.ac.uk

cid:2EE167AE-4D95-41A6-A75A-7354F137B14C

   cid:B7D840C0-93ED-4394-B45F-77A3C30BAA6F       cid:75D8C081-9462-4449-80D4-AC6D0F29BEF5        cid:A74A5617-46F5-4326-93ED-C8259FAE35EB

    Disclaimer