Dear all,
my name is Marica Ferri and I am responsible for the promotion of
evidence based interventions for the reduction of drug related problems
at the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction, I am
interested in networking with anyone has experiences in applying the
Realist Evaluation to the programmes or interventions related to drug
demand reduction (or interventions aimed at changing behaviour).
Thank you in advance for your attention
Kind regards
marica
--

*Marica Ferri, MSc*
Head of sector — Best practices, knowledge exchange and economic issues

*European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA)*
Praça Europa 1, Cais do Sodré, 1249-289 Lisbon, Portugal •
www.emcdda.europa.eu <http://www.emcdda.europa.eu>

Best practice portal — www.emcdda.europa.eu/best-practice
<http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/best-practice>

<http://www.drugsummerschool.cies.iscte-iul.pt/np4/home>