Sorry, I don't email good, pics here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5vcg7t_gZRgTVN6QldTSkF1Wnc

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Theo Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm clearing out some stuff at the moment, I have a large number/variety chemistry books that are FREE to a good home (pics attached). I thought it would be worth posting here on the off chance.

They are mostly secondary school level, including quite a number of books about chemistry experiments, that might interest some of you practical demonstrations people.

Collection would be ideal. I can deliver to Cambridge area.

Would much prefer if they were taken as a batch rather than piecemeal.

Cheers,

Theo

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)