Dear all,

JOB ADVERT: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/12282/

A fantastic opportunity to join the University of Cambridge as the Public Engagement Manager for the Wellcome - Medical Research Council Cambridge Stem Cell Institute (CSCI)>

Our status as a Wellcome - MRC major research centre has recently been confirmed. This renewed funding guarantees significant support for public engagement for the next 5 years and includes plans to create a new PE support role (reporting to the PE Manager).

The CSCI will also be moving to a new building on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in 2018 and our PE funding includes opportunities to plan the use of public spaces and to maximise engagement opportunities on site.

It really is a very exciting time to take on the role, with huge opportunities to be creative and to make your own mark.

I have been running PE at the institute for the past two years and can personally say that you will be working with remarkable researchers and amongst a great administrative team. We have made a lot of progress and there is real institutional momentum to embed change and to expand the programme.

I have moved on to live in sunny south of France but will be very envious of the person appointed as I would love to carry on myself!

Please make sure you read both the job advert and the ‘further information’ to get a full understanding of the role and profile we are looking for. Informal enquiries can be sent to our Public Engagement Champion, Dr David Kent: [log in to unmask]

JOB ADVERT: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/12282/

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)