Hi all,

    On behalf of all the other Liverpool people, I would like share with
you a partial result of the first tuning exercise.

In the last meeting we talked about different stages to be carried on
together with professor people.
The first stage - simple tuning of one parameter against CCQE miniboone
data - is almost completed.

In attachment you can find the chi square as a function of the chosen
parameter, CCQE-Ma.
We picked the minimum by eye, as we simply wanted to check the
feasibility.
You also have the comparison between the default value (Ma = 0.990 GeV)
and the value we picked, Ma = 1.41 GeV.
It is a relatively simple result, but this is actually our first tuning
ever, that's why we think it is important to be shared.

These plots, together with other outputs, are going to be sent to
Professor people to finalise the interface between GENIE and Professor.

Best regards,

    Marco

--
Marco Roda, PhD in Physics