Hi Yoana,
The 'bloody to baby' campaign found here  Blood to Baby | Optimal Cord Clamping | BloodtoBaby has been incredibly effective in changing practice in the UK.  It has also been endorsed by our national intrapartum guidelines (NICE) which can be found here Intrapartum care | quality-statement-6-delayed-cord-clamping | Guidance and guidelines | NICE and Intrapartum care | Guidance and guidelines | NICE. The Royal College Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the Royal College of Midwives have endorsed this too. RCOG release: Timing of clamping the umbilical cord analysed in new opinion paper and Latest recommendations on timing of clamping the umbilical cord | RCM

|   |
Latest recommendations on timing of clamping the umbilical cord | RCM
   |  |

I hope this helps!
Best wishesClaire FeeleyPhD Student/Midwife

|   |    |

|   |
RCOG release: Timing of clamping the umbilical cord analysed in new opinion...
   |   |

I hope this hel

|   |
Intrapartum care | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
   |  |

|   |
Intrapartum care | quality-statement-6-delayed-cord-clamping | Guidance and...
 Evidence-based statements to deliver quality improvements in intrapartum care (care of women and their babies du...  |   |

|   |
Blood to Baby | Optimal Cord Clamping | BloodtoBaby
 Information about the campaign to raise awareness about Optimal Cord Clamping and Delayed Cord Clamping, Blood t...  |   |