This e-mail contains graphics, if you don't see them » view it online.

logo

***CALL FOR ABSTRACTS***

BaCI 2017

3rd International Conference on Basic and Clinical Multimodal Imaging

29.08. - 02.09.2017, Bern, Switzerland

banner

Dear Colleagues,

Registration for the 3rd BaCI conference 2017 is now open! As joint meeting of ECNS, ISBET, ISFSI and ISNIP, the BaCI conference 2017 will be an exchange platform for ideas and knowledge among scientists and among the different societies. We specifically aim at fostering discussions and profit from the complementary expertise of the different societies in clinical applications, EEG and MEG methodology such as connectivity, inverse solutions, psychiatric and neurological topics, and novel technologies.

On behalf of ECNS, ISBET, ISFSI and ISNIP, we thus invite you to submit proposals for symposia and free communications.

Registration:

You have the choice among the following formats:

Multidisciplinary symposia
aim at expanding perspectives onto current problems and future directions in basic and clinical neuroimaging. This requires complementary expertise of the participating speakers in clinical applications, methodological aspects and imaging modalities, and may thus also come as joint symposia of two or more of the participating societies.

Monothematic symposia
aim at deepening the insight into a particular basic, clinical or methodological issue, and critically present the current state of the art to the audience. This requires a coherent expertise of the participating speakers in the particular topic.

Free communications
 can be presented in the form of posters or short oral presentations. The form of presentation (poster or oral) will depend on preferences of the presenting author, and quality and content of the abstract.

You can access the registration and abstract submission platform thru the following page of the congress website:

http://www.baci-conference.com/index.php/participate/registration

Important Deadlines:

  • Abstract submission for symposia closes March 30 2017
  • Abstract submission for free communication closes May 31 2017
  • You get an early bird discount for registration until April 30 2017

Keynote Speakers:

We are pleased to announce our confirmed keynote speakers who at this moment are:

  • Christian Benar (F)
  • Melanie Boly (USA)
  • Stefan Borgwardt (CH)
  • Peter Falkai (D)
  • Ketsuo Kobayashi (J)
  • Gregor Thut (UK)

More information about our speakers and their research topics will be soon on our website.

Family Friendly Conference:

We support young scientists - especially women- with children by offering free professional daily child care for the children of our participants. If you want to attach family holidays in Switzerland or can't find a babysitter for the duration of the BaCI conference: Just bring your kids along. Child care is offered for children from 4 months to 7 years. Ask early, because the amount of places is limited.

General Information:

There is a number of hotel rooms exclusively preserved for you! You can choose between different price categories, most of them conveniently located at the center of Bern and close to the conference site. Book your room before July 25 2017 via this link.

Please also visit our homepage (www.baci-conference.com) for further information on the meeting, the speakers we have invited, the ANDREA pre-conference and pre-conference training courses. Updates about the content of the scientific program will follow soon.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Bern!

Thomas Koenig & Mara Kottlow
--
www.baci-conference.com | [log in to unmask] |