Thanks from me also - and looking forward to intermittent postings focusing mainly on imagery!

Maddy

---
Prof. Madeleine Gray
University of South Wales
http://www.heritagetortoise.co.uk
http://twitter.com/heritagepilgrim
'Death has no answers, it just holds up a mirror and asks who you are and who you want to be' (Caitlin Doughty)