John, many many thanks for your daily postings on saints.  The images, texts, and comments have been a well-spring (a deep well in fact) of information, insight, and visual presence.  I have often wondered how you ever found time to trace everything down and then post it.  With gratitude---and understanding of why you might want to go to occasional postings.  All of us will, I'm sure, look forward to the occasions on which you post!

All best at this Christmas season, with the New Year on the way.

Grover

Grover Zinn
William H. Danforth Professor of Religion, emeritus
former Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074
grover.zinn (at) oberlin.edu