And many thanks for all that you have done from me too, John.

Rosemary Hayes

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Dec 2016, at 22:14, Carol Anne Cimini <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

another big thank you coming from me... It is a load of work and much appreciated , certainly understand  your decision.
God Bless! Carol

“She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells.”
Dean Koontz, Lightning