Hi all

With apologies for cross-posting, please find here information about a current vacancy for the Digital Learning Project Manager (maternity cover) at the Museum of London: https://jobs.museumoflondon.org.uk/vacancy/digital-learning-project-manager-0580/606/description/.

This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning Learning team in this key role.

You will lead the creation of online resources for schools, families and universities, and oversee the development of web-based initiatives to engage schools such as webinars and live streaming. You will also manage a Digital Learning Coordinator who supports the development and delivery of onsite sessions that incorporate digital technologies.

We are looking for someone with a track record of producing high quality online content for learners in a museum, heritage or arts setting. You will need excellent interpersonal, project management and ICT skills, a keen eye for detail, the ability to write engaging and accessible copy for the web, and experience of managing staff.

Application forms and further details about the role can be found at www.museumoflondon.org.uk/jobs<http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/jobs>.

The closing date for applications is Sunday 8 January 2017.  Interviews will be held on Thursday 19 January 2017.

Many thanks
Rhiannon

Rhiannon Looseley
Digital Learning Project Manager
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 020 7814 5774
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk<http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk>

P Before printing, please think about the environment

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg