Hello MCGers,

We’ve got an exciting new role in Wellcome Collection for a user researcher with experience of conducting qualitative and ethnographic research, collecting and analysing data (verbally, through analytics packages, and so on).

This role sits within our new Digital Experience team, and works directly with me and a team of front-end developers and designers; and works closely with our Digital Content team (hi dannybirchall!), our Collections & Research team, and with our exhibitions team.

The person in this role would be gathering information about user needs and motivations, and how they engage with us online, and feeding this insight into the ambitious development of our digital products, including the consolidation of Wellcome Collection + Wellcome Library websites into one; rebuilding our library and archives search; in-venue digital interactives, and more! It’s a great opportunity to influence our working practices as we shift to an agile development process. Wellcome offers fantastic benefits, including learning and development opportunities, subsidized canteens, free gym, cycle scheme, etc.

Job title:           User Insight Analyst

Terms:             Full-time fixed term until September 2018

Closing date:   11 January 2017

Interviews:       w/c 23 January 2017

https://wellcome.ac.uk/jobs/user-insight-analyst-%E2%80%93-wellcome-collection

Please share with anyone who may be up for it. Happy to field any questions either on-list or off.

Best wishes,

Jenn

Jenn Phillips-Bacher

Product Manager

Wellcome Collection

T: +44 (0) 20 7611 8746

@ExploreWellcome

@WellcomeLibrary

Wellcome Trust
215 Euston Road

London NW1 2BE

wellcomelibrary.org

Wellcome Library is part of Wellcome

Wellcome exists to improve health for everyone by helping great ideas to thrive. We're a global charitable foundation, both politically and financially independent. We support scientists and researchers, take on big problems, fuel imaginations and spark debate.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK)

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security

**************************************************************** website: http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup [un]subscribe: http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/ ****************************************************************