I've always wondered how the plasticky feel affected how people felt about 3D printed objects - great question!

My news is that the British Library deployed a new item viewer this week, based on the Universal Viewer project and IIIF standard. More at http://blogs.bl.uk/digital-scholarship/2016/12/new-viewer-digitised-collections-british-library.html

And my hot topic is sussing out standards for cataloguing manuscripts.

Cheers, Mia

Sent from my handheld computing device

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg