Hi All

Our Trust is currently considering an institutional subscription to UpToDate. This is a significant investment and I am interested to know whether other trusts have found this worthwhile.

If you have a subscription, I would be grateful if you would be prepared to share your usage figures with me for 2015 and 2016 (or the duration of your subscription if shorter). If possible, could you provide total usage for your Trust and also a breakdown by staff group (consultants, doctors, nurses etc).

If you have any examples of UTD contributing to patient care or equally any issues / concerns that you would be willing to share, this would be a great help and very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Martin

Martin Elcock
Librarian Outreach / Deputy Library Manager
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Library
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
0121 371 2487