From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sarah Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 December 2016 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Request for Quotation {UKSG@40 short film}

Calling all creative media companies / designers:

In 2017, UKSG will be celebrating its 40th anniversary. To celebrate this and to showcase how UKSG and its activities have evolved over the years, we are commissioning the production of a 5 minute film to be used at the 2017 annual conference (April 10th to 12th) and beyond.

We have a detailed brief for the film, but require a creative company with media production experience to quote for filming and conducting a handful of interviews with past and present members, and also with editing and production of the final output which will include multiple formats including video, infographics, and animation to bring our ideas to life.

If you are interested in quoting for this project and can meet a March 2017 delivery timescale, we would be delighted to hear from you.

Please email me, Sarah Bull, or contact me at the number below for more information. The deadline for quotations is 19th December.

Best Wishes
Sarah

Sarah Bull
Executive Director

UKSG
Tel: 07809 262745
UKSG website: www.uksg.org<http://www.uksg.org/>

UKSG, a company registered in England and limited by guarantee
Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946
Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building,
The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG