Dear All,

sent on behalf of Tim Minshull, Chair of University Geoscience UK.

Please contact Vicky Hards, [log in to unmask], if you want to attend
or have any queries.  The form mentioned in the text is not attached
because this list does not accept attachments, but it is very
simple and I have pasted it to the end of the email for you to
use.  Note deadline 31st December for applying to attend.

Regards,
Sheila Peacock,
list co-owner and British Geophysical Association.

*******************

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached some details of a meeting next year that is being organized by University Geoscience UK in conjunction with the Geological Society of London, the Royal Astronomical Society and British Geological Survey.  I would be grateful if you could pass this on to others who may also be interested in participating in this important and timely initiative.

We will limit the meeting to about 100 participants; hence at this stage we are seeking expressions of interest. If we are over-subscribed, we will select a suitable cross section to be representative of the various sub-disciplines of Earth science.

Those interested in participating should complete the attached form and e-mail it to Vicky Hards <[log in to unmask]> by the end of the year.

Regards,

Tim Minshull

Professor T. A. Minshull

Chair, University Geoscience UK

Ocean and Earth Science,

National Oceanography Centre Southampton, University of Southampton European Way Southampton SO14 3ZH UK

Tel: (+44) 2380 596569

email: [log in to unmask]

******************

We hope to reach as many interested Geoscientists in both academia and industry as possible.

The meeting is about the future of geoscience.

Best regards

Vicky

Dr Vicky Hards

British Geological Survey|Keyworth|Nottingham NG12 5GG

Future Science: A Vision for the next 25 years

Expression of Interest Form

Please Email completed forms to Vicky Hards [log in to unmask] by the 31st December 2016

Name:

Department:

Email:

Describe in a few sentences what you would contribute to the meeting: