Dear FSL's team,

With special attention to: Anderson Winkler, David Smith, Mark Jenkinson and Paul Mc Carthy.

Dear all, I wish a happy Merry Christmas for all of you. I wish that the new forthcoming year would be better than the last, full of new exciting experiences (personal as well as professional) and I wish your best desires come truth. Live it is a treasure, a gift, and every time you share your time with other people for helping them in their every day problems with neuroimage and statistic modelation, you are giving more than just helping, you are sharing something special, part of your time, part of your life, and this should be taken into account. Your are simple wonderful and the best with difference in a personal and professional manner.

My best wishes for all of you who work for the benefit of others.

Kind regards,

Rosalia