Dear FSL experts,

Sorry if I am posting a too basic question but it is the first time I am doing a fMRI task related.

I have my thresh_zstat1.nii.gz (the image that contains statistical values).

To get the the coordinates of the max activity I have first transformed first this image to standard image using the affine matrix generated during FEAT and using the flag -applyxm in order to ensure both images are in the same resolution (voxel).

Once I have the new image.....(I tried different interpolations) to see which of them gave better results).

I did the following to extract the significant clusters and coordinates:

 rosalia@rosalia-PORTEGE-Z930:~/Desktop/MODULOS_PENDIENTES/MODULO_6_TAREA_FUNCIONAL/tarea_funcional/registro_MNI/new_try$ cluster -i zstat_thr -t 0.95Cluster

Is it fine taking into account I am talking about Z scores and not t scores?

Thank you at all,

Rosalia