Aha, it seems that even people want to do such 2nd level analysis, they are not able to do that. At least people need two runs to conduct the 2nd level analysis.

I should admit that I am still a beginner with FSL.  I ever thought people can do that, but the results would be the same - If anything, the data format or tags perhaps will change after 2nd level analysis.

Inline image 1

Any good pointers for me to jump to 3rd level analysis directly on this issue?