Hi - this timing file looks reasonable - so I'm wondering if maybe the TR (which should be in seconds) is set wrong in the data - this should show up on the front FEAT tab once you've selected the input data.

Cheers.

> On 17 Dec 2016, at 17:38, Gabriella Hirsch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> You are right. See screenshot for how one of the EVs are set up and an example of one of my timing files (3-column format). The rest of the EVs and timing files follow the same format.
>
> Thanks for your help!
> <Screenshot_2016-12-17_11.28.54.png><Screenshot_2016-12-17_11.30.16.png>

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve <http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>