Thank you, that is indeed very helpful. Additional question:  I'll have 3 groups and 3 timepoints, what will the ANOVA design looklike?
Thanks,
Wen

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 4:35 AM, Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Wen,

A similar question appeared in the list recently, please see here: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;bf67a4e.1612

All the best,

Anderson

On 15 December 2016 at 15:21, Leslie Cao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear FSL experts,
I am trying to set up a GLM of  3-groups, 2-levels per subject ANOVA. So 62 subjects underwent 3 different procedures and each of them have 2 different levels of measurement. How can I set up a 2 by 3 ANOVA to see the main effect of level across 3 groups? I checked the wiki for 2-group,2-levels, but I am not sure how I can apply that with an additional group.
Thanks,
Wen