Ooh, yay to OHBM deadline extensions! :)

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Clare Kelly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello wise ones,

I am having a hard time getting a 3-level group analysis to run. I am on a shared server using SLURM.
I have set up a fixed-effects analysis with 19 subjects (3 lower level directories each, with 12 copes per dir). The analysis runs up to the point of the stats in cope1.feat and then, as far as I can tell, this odd thing happens where the stats directory (which did exist) gets replaced by a file containing the number 36.

Could it be that for some weird reason, the following line of the script is actually replacing the stats directory with the dof file:
/bin/rm -f stats/zem* stats/zols* stats/mask* ; /bin/mv dof stats

Does that make sense? The full error is below. We did have an fsl_sub problem earlier which I thought was sorted but could it be that again> Would love your ideas on how to fix this one! Boo to missing the OHBM deadline!

Thank you!
Clare

Progress Report / Log
Started at Thu Dec 15 17:38:12 GMT 2016<p>
<pre>

cp -r ../.files .files
couldn't change working directory to "/projects/pi-kellyc58/HPC_16_00936/anderson_ADHD/groups/fixed_effects_18subs_20161215.gfeat/cope1.feat/stats": no such file or directory
    while executing
"if { [ catch {

for { set argindex 1 } { $argindex < $argc } { incr argindex 1 } {
    switch -- [ lindex $argv $argindex ] {

        -I {
            incr arginde..."
    (file "/home/support/tcin/apps/fsl/5.0.9/bin/feat" line 309)
Error encountered while running in main feat script, halting.
couldn't change working directory to "/projects/pi-kellyc58/HPC_16_00936/anderson_ADHD/groups/fixed_effects_18subs_20161215.gfeat/cope1.feat/stats": no such file or directory

cat ../design.lcon | awk '{ print  }' > design.lcon

/home/support/tcin/apps/fsl/5.0.9/bin/fslsplit mask tmpmask -z

/home/support/tcin/apps/fsl/5.0.9/bin/fslsplit filtered_func_data tmpcope -z

/home/support/tcin/apps/fsl/5.0.9/bin/fslsplit var_filtered_func_data tmpvarcope -z

/home/support/tcin/apps/fsl/5.0.9/bin/fslsplit tdof_filtered_func_data tmptdof -z
/home/support/tcin/apps/fsl/5.0.9/bin/flameo --cope=tmpcope0000 --vc=tmpvarcope0000 --dvc=tmptdof0000 --mask=tmpmask0000 --ld=stats0000 --dm=design.mat --cs=design.grp --tc=design.con  --runmode=fe

/bin/rm -f stats/zem* stats/zols* stats/mask* ; /bin/mv dof stats

--

Clare Kelly, PhD

Ussher Assistant Professor of Functional Neuroimaging

Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience

School of Psychology and Department of Psychiatry

at the School of Medicine

Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin

Dublin 2, Ireland

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry

Center for Neurodevelopmental Disorders

The Child Study Center at NYU Langone Medical Center

New York, NY 10016, USA

Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, is ranked 1st in Ireland and in the top 100 world university by the QS World University Rankings.

Clare Kelly, PhD

Ollamh Cúnta Ussher le Néar-íomháú Feidhmiúil

Institiúid Néareolaíochta Choláiste na Tríonóide

Scoil na Síceolaíochta agus Roinn na Síciatrachta

i Scoil an Leighis

Coláiste na Tríonóide, Baile Átha Cliath, Ollscoil Átha Cliath,

Baile Átha Cliath 2, Éire

Ollamh Cúnta Taca le Síciatrachta Leanaí agus Ógánach

Lárionad na Neamhord Néarafhorbartha

Lárionad Léann na Leanaí ag Lárionad Leighis Langone NYU

Nua Eabhrac, NY 10016, SAM

Coláiste na Tríonóide, Baile Átha Cliath - an ollscoil is fearr in Éireann agus ceann den 100 ollscoil is fearr ar domhan de réir Rangú QS ar Ollscoileanna an Domhain.

Visit us at IMMAlab

Google Scholar Author Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=1_bjrikAAAAJ&hl=en

ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8253-357X