Hi Iselin,

Yes, the same applies to PALM, unfortunately. It doesn't deal with serial correlations.

All the best,

Anderson

On 2 December 2016 at 15:20, Iselin Meluken <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear experts

While reading the User Guide for PNM analysis I came across the note on randomise:
Since randomise currently cannot account for time-series autocorrelations (it invalids the exchangeability) it is not possible to use PNM with randomise
I am using PALM in my group analysis - does the same apply for PALM?

Are there any other processing steps involving time-series autocorrelations to be aware of when using PALM?
Best regards
Iselin Meluken