Hello experts,

Good mornin. I am running Feat. When I come to high level Feat, there two type of inputs, one is low level feat diretory: It need 6-8 hours to finish., but in the log of feat, there is no finshed signs. My experiment type is rArA,  just want to know the difference between two diffrent group reactivation to similar stimulation, so the input is low level feat directory of first level feat, is it right? The other question is under what condition the input should be cope directory? I am little confused, Looking forawrd to your help. Thanks  a lot!

Best

Nancy