Dear experts

I am trying to merge copes from .feat/reg_standard/stats/ to use as input in PALM.

My problem is that this directory seems to be missing in some of my subjects output folders from feat first level analysis.

I have read in a prior posting that this directory is only made when conducting higher level analysis. Still, this does not explain for me why some subjects have this directory and some not in my case using the same design.fsf file.

Could the problem be different versions of FSL? Going back I realize that some subjects have been analyzed with FSL 5.0.5 and some with 5.0.9.

How would I go about making the standardized copes for use as input in PALM group analysis if it is correct that the .feat/reg_standard/stats/ is not made form first level analysis?

All the best

Iselin

Denne e-mail indeholder fortrolig information. Hvis du ikke er den rette modtager af denne e-mail eller hvis du modtager den ved en fejltagelse, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svarfunktionen. Samtidig bedes du slette e-mailen med det samme uden at videresende eller kopiere den.