Hi David,

I don't know the reason but I think I would have a look into the ranges in
which the images lie in, and have a look into the commands invoked by
easythresh (it's a script) to see in which step things become odd with this
particular input image. This isn't a helpful answer, I know. If you can't
find the problem and would like to send the image (and have a lot of
patience to wait) I could have a look in a few days.

All the best,

Anderson