Dear Colleagues,

As the *Italian Cinema Audiences* project is coming to an end, we are
pleased to share with you the video recording of the final conference:

http://italiancinemaaudiences.org/final-conference-videos/

On the Events and Blog pages you will also find updates on our latest
developments (including a public engagement event in Rome, in collaboration
with a local school, and in London with the Cinema Museum).

In the coming months we will share some more material:

·         The video recording of the Cinema and Memory workshop in London

·         The thematic video extracts from the project’s video-interviews
with English subtitles

·         The full project’s 160 video-interviews

It would be great if you could keep giving us feedback on the website. Our
hope is that the project continues to be used as a resource both in
teaching and research contexts.

Please share ideas and suggestions with us!

We have thoroughly enjoyed working on this project and we look forward to
disseminating more of its findings in the near future.

The *Italian Cinema Audiences* team

--
Dr Daniela Treveri Gennari

Reader in Film Studies
Programme Lead for Film Studies and Digital Media Production
School of Arts
Oxford Brookes University
Headington Hill Campus
Oxford OX3 0BP

Office hours Semester 1 2016-2017:  Tuesday 12-2

Tel. 01865-483460
email: [log in to unmask]

*http://www.italiancinemaaudiences.org/
<http://www.italiancinemaaudiences.org/>*