Hi Jacob, Tim & Lukasz,

There are many relevant articles published in the Journal of Eye Movement Research

Just browse to the contents https://bop.unibe.ch/index.php/JEMR/issue/archive and have a closer look at some of the articles.

Good luck,
Rudolf

13.12.2016 um 21:07 schrieb Jacob Lund Orquin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>:

Hello everybody. We are working on a review looking at the effect of attention/gaze biases on preference (e.g., attractiveness or choice). For this review we are only interested in experiments (published or unpublished) where gaze (viewing times) are manipulated.
Any help in identifying such studies, particularly those studies that might be harder to find, or studies which have not yet been published or reside in the dreaded file drawer, would be greatly appreciated. Raw data or papers reporting sample size and relevant effect sizes would be great. We will repost the list we obtain for others who might be interested.

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide.

Kind regards,
Nathaniel  Ashby ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Tim Mullett ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Lukasz Walasek ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Jacob L Orquin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

—
Rudolf Groner

Editor in Chief
Journal of Eye Movement Research
www.jemr.org<applewebdata://C114ACE5-221C-491F-8F11-08DCFDB085E3/www.jemr.org>
mailto: Rudolf Groner <[log in to unmask]><applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>