Glyndwr University Wrexham, urgently require an external examiner to commence duties as soon as possible. The programme to be covered is a part time degree programme offered to qualified nursing staff mostly working in North Wales. Candidates should have a post graduate qualification in Healthcare Leadership and or Management. We will consider a person without previous external examiner experience as support can be provided.

We are a small, friendly and innovative nursing department who look forward to working with you.

Please send your CV to Gary Stevenson, Nurse Education Lead, Glyndwr University Wrexham with whom you can make enquiries  or with the Programme Leader Tracy Ross, either of whom would be pleased to discuss the post with you.

Gary's contact details: [log in to unmask] Tel: 01978 293149

Tracy's contact details: [log in to unmask] Tel: 01978 293089

Thank you.

Gary Stevenson and Tracy Ross