**Apologies for cross-posting**

The Great Regional Awakening: New Directions
RSA Annual Conference 2017
4th – 7th June 2017, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland

Dear RSA Members & Friends

As the holiday season is fast approaching I wanted to remind you of a few dates for your diary as well as give you some news about the conference.

We have managed to secure an exceptional line-up of plenary speakers including Ricardo Hausmann, Harvard University, USA & Saskia Sassen, Columbia University, USA, we will also have a special early career plenary slot to showcase some of the talented early career researchers in the field, these include Linda Fox-Rogers, Queens University Belfast, UK & Rory Horner, University of Manchester, UK.

The programme is shaping up nicely and will be sure to provide a stimulating and interesting atmosphere, with a host of social events to foster plenty of networking opportunities, a discuss & debate session with more focussed subject matter to really get the conversation flowing and of course the many special sessions provided by our participant’s, we have extended the deadline for session submissions until 14th December 2016, this is an excellent opportunity to have your research/current project heard by and discussed by an engaged audience.

Finally the last 2 dates for your diary; we have a number of bursaries available (free conference place) and the deadline for applications is 31st January 2017 whilst the deadline for abstract submission & early bird registration is 24th February 2017.

I look forward to receiving your session submissions and seeing you in Dublin in June.

Best wishes,

Lesa

Lesa Reynolds
Project Manager – Events & Membership

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre |Falmer, Brighton BN1 9SB|United Kingdom

tel: +44(0)1323-899 698|mobile: +44(0)7810 857047

Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

Dublin Email Sig New

icon-facebook.jpg  icon-twitter.jpg  icon-linkedin.jpg  blog.bmp  https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZW02z9dFg8C4E3QMkrPdmj1-mU1pYEFjn51I2LUpjHFiu5eqR

Take advantage of your RSA membership and apply for research & funding opportunities. Sign up to our e-bulletin for latest RSA news.