Dear colleagues

Please find attached a call for papers for our workshop “The Whole World of Welfare”, which is to be part of the NOPSA Congress 8-11 August in Odense, Denmark.

We hope you will consider to submit an abstract. Also, please circulate to interested colleagues.

Instead of short paper sessions, the NOPSA workshops allow for a more intensive discussion over several days (i.e. similar to the ECPR Joint Sessions). It is not restricted to researchers from Nordic countries. You can read more about the Congress here: NOPSA-2017

The deadline for submission of paper proposals (max. 250 words) to workshop chairs is 15 January 2017.

Kind regards

Peter (Starke)

Peter Starke

Associate Professor

Department of Political Science and Public Management

+45 65 50 43 07

www.sam.sdu.dk/ansat/starke

University of Southern Denmark

Campusvej 55