Dear all,

As the year of Brexit and Trump's election draws to a close, please find attached a call for abstracts for an edited book. We hope the book will urge us to consider the ramifications of this year, and the way forward.

Edited by members of the Critical Race and Ethnicities Network (CREN) the book will build upon the work we have done over the last few years and is provisionally entitled, New Directions in Anti-Racist Scholarship and Activism.

For an idea of the book's scope and focus, please check out the attached call. Anybody interested in contributing should submit their abstract and bio to [log in to unmask] by 1st February 2017.

Best Wishes

Remi, Beth and Azeezat