Dear Critters,

I'm sure many have heard of the Professor Watchlist site
(www.professorwatchlist.org) that was launched recently in the US by
people associated with white supremacist/neo-fascist groups (so called
"alt-right"). The site encourages students to report professors and
instructors who "advance a radical agenda in the lecture halls".

There's been a movement on the EnviroSoc (ASA Environment & Technology
section) email list to self-report on the list, so I thought I'd extend
the invitation to Crit-Geog folks. The form is here:
www.professorwatchlist.org/index.php/submit-a-tip. It appears that the
entries are vetted by the site managers, but the more entries they get
the more work they have to do. It's up to us to help them realize what a
monumental agenda they set for themselves!

jp

--
Jean Philippe Sapinski
SSHRC Post-doctoral fellow