Hi Folks,

I sometimes circulate our University blog offerings on this list and I think this one might interest quite a few people given recent involvement in letters to the newspapers etc. It’s our most recent podcast where Anne Cooke, Angela Gilchrist, Rachel Terry and myself discuss the forthcoming (not uncontroversial) LSE/Layard book on happiness and a recent JRF report on poverty and mental health outcomes.

I hope its of some interest (and worth circulating more widely).

https://blogs.canterbury.ac.uk/discursive/podcast-does-poverty-harm-your-mental-health/

Merry Christmas all

John