Just a reminder that our Christmas quiz is THIS THURSDAY at 7:15pm! Lots of chocolates for the winners, and the usual pub fare available. We’ll be in the Wadham Room (on the left as you go through the front door – there will be a sign). Looking forward to seeing lots of you there!

Sent: 08 November 2016 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Christmas Quiz

CILIP Thames Valley's Christmas Quiz

Thu, 8th Dec 2016 - 7:15pm

Wadham Room, Kings Arms, Broad Street, OXFORD

Please join the CILIP Thames Valley committee for our annual Christmas quiz! There will be questions on a range of subjects, and prizes for the winners.

Meet at 7:15pm in the Wadham Room at the Kings Arms, for the quiz to start at around 7:30pm. For teams of 2-6ish people, though no need to have organised a team before booking – they can be created on the night (amusing library-related team names win bonus points).

Please email [log in to unmask] to book, though this is not essential.