Dear All,

I have an opportunity for somebody to join my team in structural biology at Evotec. All applications must be made through our website and please address any questions regarding the application process to [log in to unmask]

https://jobs.newscientist.com/job/1401624324/senior-scientist-structural-biology-oxford/

https://recruitment.evotec.com/home.aspx

Best regards,

Paul..

EvotecLogoMail

Paul A. McEwan Ph.D.

Principal Scientist, Structural Biology

+44. (0)1235 838802

+44. (0)1235 863139 (Fax)

www.evotec.com

Evotec (UK) Ltd.

114 Innovation Drive

Milton Park

Abingdon

Oxfordshire

OX14 4RZ  (United Kingdom)

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.

If received in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this email and any attachments from your system. Thank you!

Evotec (UK) Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registration number:2674265.  Registered Office:  114 Innovation Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RZ, United Kingdom