Hi, I'd just like to make sure I understand the RELION benchmark timings on this page: http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/relion/index.php/Benchmarks_%26_computer_hardware. The timings are all identified as “Class3D”.  So I presume they are for the command relion_refine_mpi with the arguments given under “3D classification” (plus the “Additional options” that are specified with the timings).  And they do not include running the command with the “2D classification” arguments.  Is that correct?  Seems pretty obvious, but I’d like to be sure before I buy hardware.

Thanks very much,
Matthew

||  Matthew Cahn  |  Linux Administrator  |  Dept. of Molecular Biology / Research Computing  |  Princeton University  |  (609) 258-5404  |  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  ||