On 09/12/16 14:13, "Weiergräber, Oliver H." wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after installing the latest ccp4 updates today, I found that coot will consistently crash (core dump) if geometry analysis is run on _any_ structure containing an OXT atom.

Hello Oliver,

When reporting a bug you should try to include as much information as
possible so that the developer can reproduce it.

Ideally include a backtrace, but at the minimum you should include the
operating system and version of coot that you are using:

$ coot --version-full

Having said that, I don't really follow what CCP4 do to Coot before they
distribute the binaries.  Official coot binaries are tested before
publication - so I'd recommend you use those.

It goes without saying that I can't reproduce the problem that you
mentioned - and even CCP4's build of Coot 0.8.7 (on Macintosh 10.10)
seems not to have this problem.

Paul.