Thanks Martin

That’s a shame. We wanted to have modules for each School containing School-specific info (e.g. on Careers, Library etc.) alongside generic institution-wide info which could be maintained using a Reusable Object. Oh well.

Andy

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin Nutbeem
Sent: 02 December 2016 11:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reusable Objects in module pages

Hi Andy,

Yes, as far as I know this is expected behaviour. I've tried to do this too, but it only ever displays the link to the reusable object rather than the contents.

I seem to remember you can get things to work as you want if you make the URL javascript compatible (e.g. use something like http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/dencoder/) and embed it as an iframe. You'd need to change the size to percentages rather than fixed dimensions - do this in the html source.

Regards,

Martin