Hello Nick and colleagues, What a lovely idea. I shall need to politely decline this time, thank you for the invitation. Have lots of fun.

A very merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Fleur

From: This is the list of ARLIS/UK & Ireland: the Art Libraries Society. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brown, Nicholas
Sent: 08 December 2016 12:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Art Libraries festive drink

Hello all,

As it’s been a year of changes for ARLIS, the Professional Development Committee thought it would be nice to finish on a positive note and have organised a social get together in a pub. Please join us upstairs at The Prince Arthur, 49 Brunswick Pl, London [log in to unmask],-0.0852279,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x52393f526b8bdc58!8m2!3d51.5273996!4d-0.0852279"> N1 6EB on the Tuesday the 20th of December from 6pm until they ask us to leave. It’s less than 5 minutes’ walk from Old Street station on the Northern Line or 15 minutes from Shoreditch High Street on the Overground.

Please do share with any colleagues and friends who share an interest in one or more section of the above Venn diagram. Everyone is welcome and we’d like to echo the recent call for new members. In the festive spirit, we’ll offer a free drink to anyone who joins a committee or is otherwise keen to get involved with helping ARLIS continue to be the dynamic professional body for art(s) librarianship that it is.

Best wishes,

Nick, Harriet, Rachel, Bobbie, Antonia & Jan

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.