Join us to Enrich the list!

The history of our land and its people is marked in the fabric of England’s buildings and places. The most significant of these are listed, so that they can be understood and protected for the future. Historic England is asking local groups across England to share their knowledge and pictures to help enrich the List.

Historic England, in conjunction with the Community Archives and Heritage Group (CAHG) invites you to a free workshop to show how groups can get involved and help Enrich the List

Wednesday 18 January 2017 9.30 – 15.30 at Chippenham Museum and Heritage Centre, Wiltshire

for more information and on line booking visit http://bit.ly/2hkVhsV

Elaine Davis

Website Administrator

www.communityarchives.org.uk

The Community Archives and Heritage Group (CAHG) is a national group which aims to support and promote community archives in the UK & Ireland. We bring together bodies and organisations concerned with Community Archives, and provide a forum for the regular exchange of views and information.