Upon searching through the archives, they discovered that CH Wood had taken around 10,000 pictures for the manufacturers, which used be known as Mintex.

“TMD asked if we could digitise the images and they would buy us the equipment to do it. As time passed, with a little research we found that it would be quicker and simpler to outsource the digitisation. However, as a good deal of time was needed (the best part of two years) for our volunteers to actually find all the glass and film negatives in the archive, TMD agreed that they would still buy the equipment for us,” he said.

http://bit.ly/2iuDddZ
http://bit.ly/2iuDddZ+

--
Peterk