Following up on my earlier post, I am pleased to report that structural
survey work at the  Archives New Zealand building at Mulgrave Street,
Wellington has revealed that the structure of the main building was
unaffected by the recent earthquake. Remedial work to affected
non-repository space will take place over coming weeks and the building will
see a phased return of staff, with full opening set for early in 2017.

More details can be found on Archives New Zealand's home page
http://archives.govt.nz/

David Mander OBE

159 Alexandra Park Road

London N22 7UL