Dear colleagues
This isn't strictly linked to assessment practices but in the interests of sharing information...

We at Southampton are aware of the forthcoming regulations concerning unconscious bias for anyone involved in student admissions, and we're very interested in rolling out similar awareness training to all of our staff in student admin.

Does anyone have some good links/reference material or can you give me any hints or tips in how you've approached this at your universities?

Wishing you all a restful festive break!

Jackie
Jackie Lupton
Exams, Awards and Graduation Manager
University of Southampton