Dear Assessment Practitioners

As I indicated at the meeting on 18 November, the UK Credit Forum would like as many of us as possible us to take part in a survey about how we use and record academic credit.

The survey can be completed on-line via:
 https://beds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ukcf-credit-survey-2016

The UK Credit Forum is a national organisation with an interest in promoting the use of academic credit to support learner development and progression.  UKCF surveyed the use of credit in the UKHE sector five years ago and now is following-up with a new survey of policy and practice.  The purpose of this survey is to gather information to inform the sector about how institutions are addressing credit issues. The outcome will be a report on current practice with recommendations for the sector.

Those contributing to the survey will be sent a copy of the final report which will be made available in March 2017 prior to sharing with the wider sector.  Contributions will be acknowledged but individual institutions will not be identifiable from the responses.

UKCF estimate that it will take no more than 15 – 20 minutes to complete this survey.  If you are unable to answer all of the questions please complete as much as you can.

Finally, I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Many thanks

Neil

--
Neil McLaughlin Cook CPsychol AFBPsS