Dear Colleagues

At USW we are exploring removing the printed transcript and moving towards providing a digital service for our graduates.  Would you be able to advise on a few quick questions we have please?

·         Do you offer a digital service for the issuing of official transcripts?

·         If yes, do you have requests for a printed version?

·         If no, do you still issue a printed official transcript or an alternative (eg HEAR / Diploma Supplement)?

I’m happy to collate and circulate a summary of responses received.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Andrea Davies
Assessment and Awards Manager │ Rheolydd Asesu a Dyfarnu
Academic Registry │ Gofrestrfa Academaidd
University of South Wales │Prifysgol De Cymru
Pontypridd
CF37 1DL

Tel │Ffôn: 01443 482595 / 01443 482015
http://www.southwales.ac.uk<http://www.southwales.ac.uk/>
http://sas.southwales.ac.uk/<http://academicregistry.glam.ac.uk/>

[cid:image001.png@01D23A66.9E7D4250]
Confidential and legally privileged information may be contained in this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else or take any action based upon its contents. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of South Wales.
Fe all cynnwys yr e-bost hwn fod yn gyfrinachol ac yn gyfreithiol freintiedig. Os derbyniwyd yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, dylid hysbysu'r anfonydd, dileu'r e-bost ac ni ddylid copïo’r e-bost na chyflawni unrhyw weithred ar sail ei gynnwys. Barn neu safbwyntiau'r awdur yw'r rhai a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn ac nid ydynt o angenrheidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn Prifysgol De Cymru.