From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Julia Best
Sent: 24 November 2016 17:29:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Bird Stations pdf

Dear Zooarch,
I was wondering if anyone had access to a pdf of the following, my access does not go back far enough sadly:

Elwes, H. J. 1869. The Bird Stations of the Outer Hebrides. Ibis 20-37. Oddly it seems to have two listings as both Volume 11(1) and 5(17), that from my limited preview look to be the same paper, but I cannot see for certain.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks all!

Julia

Dr Julia Best
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Department of Archaeology, Anthropology and Forensic Science, Faculty of Science and Technology
Bournemouth University
Christchurch House, Talbot Campus, Poole, BH12 5BB

Tel: +44 (0)1202 962074
Room: CG23

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.