Dear Julia,

Would you be so kind to share tha aurochs paper when you'll manage to
get it?

many thanks

Borut

Date sent:	Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:57:48 +0000
Send reply to:	Julia Cussans <[log in to unmask]>
From:	Julia Cussans <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:	[ZOOARCH] Extinctions and Invasions Aurochs chapter
To:	[log in to unmask]

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone has a pdf of the Aurochs chapter from Terry O'Connor
and Naomi Sykes' book on Extinctions and Invasions that they are willing
to share. I have a copy of the book somewhere, but have yet to
rediscover it following moving house. If anyone could send it along it
would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Julia
--

*Dr Julia E. M. Cussans*
Archaeozoologist

<http://www.facebook.com/ArchaeologicalSolutions>
<http://twitter.com/ArchaeologicalS>
<http://www.archaeologicalsolutions.co.uk>
*Bury St Edmunds: *6 Brunel Business Court, Eastern Way, Bury St
Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7AJ.  01284 765 210
*Shefford: *PI House, r/o 23 Clifton Road, Shefford, Bedfordshire, SG17
5AF.  01462 850 483
*Ware: *Sucklings Yard, Church Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12
9EN.  Mon, Weds & Thurs: 01920 469 090

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
confidential information intended only for the use of individuals or
entities named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
e-mail at the originating address.

---